Davinci Code Quest - Looking For Tips and Solutions?

More Solutions and Commentary on the Da Vinci Code Quest and Google Related Content

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Need Help? Send an email to davincicodequest@gmail.com  

The Da Vinci Code - Quest Solution (14 of 24)

I finished second today. Congratulations Micheal for solving the challenge the quickest.



My question "Translate nzm from Atbash to English" 'nzm' in Atbash means 'man' in English.

How did I get that answer? Try http://www.googlefact.com/examples/sms.html
syntax : translate nzm from Atbash to English - Hope that helps

If you are looking for more information on the Da Vinci Code Quest Challenge visit Google's Official Blog for more details.


Comments:
the answer is document
 
Does anybody have clues for how to solve these restoration ones? I got mine after about 5-10 minutes of basically trial and error, which made me wonder if there was a better way to more methodically solve them.

Mine was translate zmbit in atbash, which is angry
 
You're supposed to clear the debris by selecting pairs separated by one space. That being said, trial and error seems to work best for me.

My clue was zhgilmlnb; translates to astronomy.
 
There are probably multiple ways of solving each puzzle. That said, I find it useful to start on the outside - look for isolated pieces of debris that will only ever be able to be combined with a piece of debris in just one other space.
 
My answer was 'docent'.

Ohh, everyone has a different answer. Is this a sign of upcoming games?
 
Google Translation (from http://www.google.com/sms/):
'xszorxv' in Atbash means 'chalice' in English
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I found an easy way to translate the questions. Just match the letter shown to reveal it's Cipher value.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atbash

My Question was wrermv kilkligrlm = divine proportion
 
I cant find the translation for: Translate xfizgli from Atbash
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Todays Answers
1)I.M. Pei
2)Philip II
3pope Leo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Links

More Solutions and Commentary on the Da Vinci Code Quest and Google Related Content

Archives

April 2006   May 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?